Skip to main content Skip to footer

I want to buy an ex council property

The exterior is very ugly, can you render a property easily?

Asked on Feb 22 2012, Home Improvement in Macclesfield | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • I would speak to a surveyor and builder about your plans before you put in an offer.

    Answered on Feb 23 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Macclesfield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement