Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Single Storey Extension (14m^2)

I'm planning on putting a single storey extension on the rear of my property, to provide a playroom for my son in the kitchen/ diner whilst we are cooking. There shouldn't be anything complex about the job as no major plumbing or drainage requirements (one radiator and one new tie-in gulley only). I'm looking for recommended local builders to go out to for quotes. I'll provide drawings and any structural calcs required. Will need some guidance on planning permission requirements and building control stages as well as timescales, costs and payment structures. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Asked on Dec 31 2015, Home Improvement in Newcastle upon Tyne | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Best speak with a professional if you haven't already, check out for a list of businesses in your area.

    Answered on Jan 8 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Newcastle upon Tyne questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement