Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Concrete and steel construction.

Need details of how a non standard house can be corrected.

Asked on Nov 23 2017, Home Improvement in Holt | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello Heidi - would you mind expanding on what you mean by "corrected"? Are you referring to making the property mortgageable?

    Answered on Nov 28 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Holt questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement