Skip to main content Skip to footer

How does one go about changing a house into 2 flats?

Large 3 bed house to change into 2 1 bed flats, what are the rules please?

Asked on Oct 13 2011, Home Improvement in Plymouth | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • You will be able to get this information from the local council on what building regs are needed etc.

    Answered on Oct 17 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Plymouth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement