Skip to main content Skip to footer

I have made internal changes to my property without approval. Can I get retrospective approval?

Asked on Dec 1 2010, Home Improvement in Ruislip | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • If the internal changes are structural then you can apply for retrospective planning consent.

    Answered on Dec 2 2010, Report content
  • You can but it depends how long ago the changes were made and whether these comply with building regulations. Ideally have a brief chat with the local planning officer and take their advice.

    Answered on Dec 7 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Ruislip questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement