Skip to main content Skip to footer

Is it a major work changing a back boiler heating system to a combi boiler and a rough price figure?

Asked on Jul 7 2011, Home Improvement in Barnsley | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • The best thing to do is call a plumber in, they will quote for free for you, a lot of things depend on where you want the new boiler and how much work is needed.

    Answered on Jul 8 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Barnsley questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement