Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I extend No: 19 Harborne Road?

I have put an offer on No 19 Harborne Road with the thought that I can extend to smallest bedroom from the side on top of the room, which will leave only a small space between two houses. Can I extend the room?

Asked on Jul 31 2011, Home Improvement in Oldbury | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • You would need to obtain the relevant planning and building regulations from the local council before you do anything.

    Answered on Aug 1 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Oldbury questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement