Skip to main content Skip to footer


Is there anybody I can speak to regarding repairs to the property I currently rent? The landlord is not carrying out work that needs doing. Thanks.

Asked on Nov 19 2012, Home Improvement in Leeds | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Speak to your local council Environmental Health Office who may issue an enforcement notice to carry out essential works

    Answered on May 2 2013, Report content
  • Hi, We would advise that you speak to your local council about this as they may be able to help out. We would also suggest you take a look at your tenancy agreement in regards to repairs to see if there are any clauses within that exempt the landlord from repairing the property and if there isn't we would suggest bringing this up with the local authority. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 25 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Leeds questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement