Skip to main content Skip to footer

How can a tenant find out the current energy rating of a house he is occupying?

I would like to know the energy rating of the house I am presently occupying. How can this be done?

Asked on Oct 23 2010, Home Improvement in Worcester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • A landlord is required to put an Energy Performance Certificate in place on all rental properties marketed after 1st October 2008, if the property you are currently living in was marketed after this date then your landlord should have a copy that you can look at. If not, then you could always contact an energy assessor and ask them to compile a certificate for you.

    Answered on Oct 25 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in Worcester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement