Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Arranging face lift of historic property

Do you need a conservationist architect for rescuing a historic property?

Asked on Feb 3 2012, Home Improvement in York | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • No you don't, however, I would recommend that you use someone who has strong links with the council and is experienced in this field. I have re-developed listed buildings before and the paperwork is greater than you could ever imagine.

    Answered on Feb 6 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Improvement in York questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Improvement