Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer


I have been approached by the property acquisition agent to sell my house for an access to a possible housing development. He wants me to sign an option agreement which he can but doesn't have to exercise after planning permission has been granted. Could you please advise me how much I should be paid for the option (option fee- the non returnable deposit part), roughly what percentage of the agreed final price. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Asked on Apr 10 2014, House Prices in Aylesbury | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Aylesbury questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices