Skip to main content Skip to footer

Tax band in Llanuwchllyn, 6 bedrooms?

Grade 2 listed built in 1907

Asked on Mar 7 2011, House Prices in Bala | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • If you call your local council they should be able to tell you the Council Tax band

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 7 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Bala questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices