Skip to main content Skip to footer

What is B23 council tax on a 2 bedroom apartment?

Asked on Sep 18 2011, House Prices in Birmingham | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I would contact the council for this information. There is a search function on most councils website for council tax.

    Answered on Sep 19 2011, Report content
  • Easy Find out the postcode then follow this link to find the band Then this one to find out the amount

    Answered on Oct 3 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Birmingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices