Skip to main content Skip to footer

Problems with Council Tax Valuation

How best can I find valuation of my new apartment, with comparable properties sold in April 1991, for post code CM15 area?

Asked on Jan 10 2012, House Prices in Brentwood | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The council tax valuation office at Brentwood Council will tell you the valuation of your new apartment. In terms of comparable properties in April 1991, although they may not hold data that long ago, I would suggest that the Direct Gov website maybe your best chance.

    Answered on Feb 6 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Brentwood questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices