Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I track a certain house price reduction?

I am wanting to keep a pricecheck on a bungalow for sale on Farmfields Close, Bolsover.

Asked on Dec 31 2011, House Prices in Chesterfield | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Chesterfield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices