Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Can anyone suggest a website for checking property value in April 1991?

I am advised that my house is in the wrong tax band, based on its value on 1st April 1991. I wish to collect the evidence for this so that I can challenge the council and have it amended.

Asked on Oct 24 2013, House Prices in Cheadle | Report content

Answers (15)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Cheadle questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices