Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Buying a bungalow with three or two bedrooms

Looking for bungalow in slipper hilingdon area

Asked on Mar 3 2014, House Prices in Harrow | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, I am from Gibbs Gillespie Estate agents - are looking in the Hillingdon town area or within the London Borough of Hillingdon? We have an office in Uxbridge that covers Hillingdon or our various other office networks cover the London Borough of Hillingdon. I would suggest registering your details with these offices, Thank you Kelly

    Answered on Mar 6 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Harrow questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices