Skip to main content Skip to footer

What was the average detached house price in Kent (Tenterden) in 1998?

I have to pay capital Gains tax on the cottage I sold last year. The cottage was transferred to my wife's name in 1998, so I need to find as accurately as possible it's value at that time.

Asked on May 28 2010, House Prices in Cranbrook | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Cranbrook questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices