Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Value of house in 1991

My house has been rebranded for council tax from D to E and I need to know the value in 1991 to now appeal.

Asked on Apr 25 2016, House Prices in Kidlington | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello, it may be possible for a local RICS Chartered Surveyor to complete a retrospective valuation.

    Answered on Apr 27 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Kidlington questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices