Skip to main content Skip to footer

My elderly mother lives with me in a two bed first floor flat we are looking for two bed bungalow to buy

I really can't afford the prices, got any ideas?

Asked on Sep 11 2010, House Prices in Knebworth | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 3

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Why dont you rent out your flat and rent a bungalow to live in, that way you keep on the housing ladder and you and your mum get the bungalow you need.

    Answered on Sep 12 2010, Report content
  • Have you considered a residential static park home? The prices for these homes are cheaper than standard homes. They can be quite nice, but of course they won't last as long as a standard construction home. Some parks have communal garden areas or even their own garden area. There is usually parking at your own home or close by. People usually consider this option when wanting to free up equity in their homes and are a little older.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Sep 13 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Knebworth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices