Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I recieve a payment from the seller if I am buying their house to pay for my costs?

Asked on Jul 23 2009, House Prices in Lee-on-the-Solent | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You might be able to negotiate if no agents are involved, although I would suggest this is very unlikely, I guess it depends how urgently the vendor wants to sell.

    Answered on Jul 24 2009, Report content
  • Hi, The above answer is right to a point. But you are able to do this whether there is an Agent involved or not, if a payment has been agreed from the seller to pay for the purchasers costs for buying the property, so long as it has been agreed through the two solicitors this can go ahead. Mark

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 3 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Lee-on-the-Solent questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices