Skip to main content Skip to footer

Pylons near property

I've been told that if my property is devalued due to a pylon being in next doors back garden, that I can claim the difference back from pylon companies. Anyone heard of this before?

Asked on Feb 6 2012, House Prices in Bootle | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 1
  • All I know is the power company (National Grid usually) will pay you a per annum fee if lines cross your land or if there is a supporting frame, like a pylon, on your land but you have to apply if that fee hasn't been established.

    Answered on Feb 8 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Bootle questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices