Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council Tax Band in the East Devon area

What is the council tax band for Deans Mead Sidmouth and Hayne park Tipton St John?

Asked on Jul 30 2012, House Prices in Sidmouth | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Sidmouth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices