Skip to main content Skip to footer

Price for TW15 1AR in 1991?

Asked on May 29 2011, House Prices in Ashford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Sounds like you want a council tax revaluation .. speak with a long established chartered surveyors as they will be only ones with info that the valuation office will listen to .. it will mean spending a couple of hundred quid

    Answered on Jun 13 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More House Prices in Ashford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about House Prices