Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Tax band for Church Street property.

Can you tell me what the tax band is for of 124 Church Street, Deeside property please?

Asked on Aug 31 2012, New Homes in Deeside | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Try the website below for council tax bands.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Sep 1 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More New Homes in Deeside questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about New Homes