Skip to main content Skip to footer

About new built homes

Hi, I am thinking of buying my first property this year. The question is: I am interested in buying 2 bedroom new home or share ownership property. Can I buy New built property in Surrey if I live in Hillingdon council? I have noticed that some new built homes can be purchased only by people who live close by. Does it mean I can't apply for it at all because I live in a different council? Thank you Kristina

Asked on Sep 5 2013, New Homes in Hayes | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, We would suggest that you inquire this with the builder/developer of the builds.

    Answered on Sep 6 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More New Homes in Hayes questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about New Homes