Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Planning Permission Requirements in Countryside.

We wish to buy a small field and erect a wooden hut for holidays & sleepover. What are the Planning Permission and Building Regulations pitfalls please? 12V battery lights, external camping stove, chemical toilet, carried water.

Asked on Apr 25 2017, New Homes in Ipswich | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More New Homes in Ipswich questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about New Homes