Skip to main content Skip to footer

I want to buy property in London

I want to buy a property in London, England. May I contact and get help through agent in London as I am in overseas, Mongolia??? thank you, Zula

Asked on Oct 13 2012, New Homes in London | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You can contact as many agents as you wish, I'm sure they will be happy to help.

    Answered on Oct 15 2012, Report content
  • Of course you can contact an agent in London to buy a property. Infact Zoopla( itself provides properties for sale which you can browse through. Besides Zoopla provides Agents whom you can refine according to the area you want to buy a property.

    Answered on Oct 19 2012, Report content
  • Hello Zula, I will suggest you contact to best lettings agent London. They will help you according the area-wise.

    Answered on Jan 15 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More New Homes in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about New Homes