Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

New house insurance in Manchester

I bought a new off plan house in Manchester in 2016. Now it was completed and occupied. I shall let it out later. What kind of insurance do I need to buy? What are the scopes to be covered and how much coverage for each scope the landlords will usually buy (say fire $300,000; third party personal injury or death $1 million etc)? The building warranty and insurance is ten years as told by the developer. What I need to pay attention for these warranty and insurance? I am a foreigner working out UK. Warm regards, Vincent

Asked on Jun 29 2018, New Homes in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello Vincent, You should search for a specialist buy-to-let insurance broker. They can access different types of cover and will be able to advise on the best policy to take (bearing in mind that you have the developer's warranty and insurance already in place). Let us know if you need any further help. All the best

    Answered on Jul 4 2018, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question