Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Who do I need to speak to if I want to rent now and buy later?

Asked on Oct 22 2014, New Homes in Reading | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, It would be best to look around for estate agents in the area and ask if they have any properties that fit the criteria. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Nov 13 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More New Homes in Reading questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about New Homes