Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I get help with paying my rent from the social as I do not work?

Asked on Aug 27 2010, Renting in Aberdeen | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • Speak to your local benefits office as you should be entitled to housing benefit.

    Answered on Aug 27 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Aberdeen questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting