Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

To rent by overseas student

My husband is an oversea student (from HK) and our family is moving to Scotland this summer. Can we confirm the renting through Internet from HK or we can only confirm in-person after our arrival? What kinds of documents we need to have or what procedures we need to undergo? Many thanks!

Asked on May 22 2016, Renting in Aberdeen | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello, The agent will need to check you have a right to rent here so passport/visa etc. You’ll also need references which might be difficult as you are overseas. Consider paying a larger deposit to get around this problem if you are able. Hope that helps. Jonathan :-)

    Answered on Jun 6 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Aberdeen questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting