Skip to main content Skip to footer

Confused by a Term on Property

In short I am looking through some properties next year and every so often the term Professional sharers only comes up. I was wondering for some clarification on what this means. I know this may seem silly to ask but I'd rather know the full meaning in what is been said than potentially ignore the property because I find it a little intimidating

Asked on Dec 9 2013, Renting in Aberystwyth | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi. It's probably too late now, but "professional sharers" mean people who are employed - not students or those in receipt of housing or other benefits. Also it will typically mean no children.

    Answered on Jan 14 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question