Skip to main content Skip to footer

Trying to find 2 properties.

Hi. I am trying to find 2 properties: 1 for my carer and 1 for me only. I am on benefits and the agents are asking too much outlay. Is there any private landlords who might have 2 properties available near each other? We are both very house proud people and respect others properties, but where are they to contact? We both live in the Accrington area so if anyone has any information please contact. Thank you.

Asked on Jan 4 2011, Renting in Accrington | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • Hi, it might help to contact your local authority housing section and ask them for a list of landlords who provide properties for tenants on Housing Benefits. They also have lists of registered social landlords who may have other options for you.

    Answered on Jan 15 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Accrington questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting