Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

I'm 19, am I eligible for a flat/house?

I'm on Universal Credit from the jobcentre, will it affect my benefit if I move in with my boyfriend who is working?

Asked on Feb 10 2015, Renting in Accrington | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Yes you are eligible for your own accommodation, you can find more information on the direct gov site; just type what queries you have and you will find information they do have that can help you , they also provide numbers that you can call for advise and any questions you have. hope this helps.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 20 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Accrington questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting