Skip to main content Skip to footer

Pensioner on the hunt.

Looking for a long term let, dhss approved, in a nice area i.e. cottage type, 1 bedroom for one person.

Asked on Nov 9 2009, Renting in Alexandria | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Best thing to do is talk to the local authority who will have a list of properties available and a list of agents that deal with dss.

    Answered on Nov 9 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Alexandria questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting