Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Overseas resident renting in UK

We are Australians hoping to rent a furnished property in the UK for 6 months next year. We are uncertain what additional charges there will be in addition to rent. Also, we don't know what council tax bands are.

Asked on Jun 20 2014, Renting in Alnwick | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Alnwick questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting