Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How do I private rent direct from the house owner?

Asked on Jun 17 2011, Renting in Ashby-De-La-Zouch | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • It is the owner of the house reponsibility to provide a legal document called the the TENANCY AGREEMENT. In that will have the rent and what you need to do as the tenant and what the landlord ahs to do. If you have any doubt .. pop down to the local Citizens Advice Bureau

    Answered on Jun 19 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Ashby-De-La-Zouch questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting