Skip to main content Skip to footer

Do agencies rent on housing benefit?

I would like to rent a nice 3 bedroom house in Ashton-U-Lyne area and would like to know the letting agencies that accept housing benefit.

Asked on Sep 5 2009, Renting in Ashton-under-Lyne | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • If you ask the local authority they should have a list of landlords or agents that will accept dss good luck!

    Answered on Oct 25 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Ashton-under-Lyne questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting