Skip to main content Skip to footer

Estate agents accept dss Bromley.

I am trying to find out if any agents in Bromley borough accept /or deal with landlords that accept dss.

Asked on Feb 24 2011, Renting in Beckenham | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Ask around, you should be able to find a property but you will need a guarantor.

    Answered on Jul 25 2011, Report content
  • Try and contact the council, they might have a list of agents who deal with DSS tenants. You can also try to rent privately through website such as Gumtree where private landlords advertise their properties and often accept tenants on housing benefits

    Answered on Oct 15 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Beckenham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting