Skip to main content Skip to footer

What is the council tax in Palgrave road apartments Bedford

Asked on Jan 1 2014, Renting in Bedford | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Just enter the property postcode / specific address into the MyCouncilTax website and you will get your answer. Link below.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jan 2 2014, Report content
  • Hi, You can check out the council tax for any home in England and Wales by taking a look at the website, where you will be able to perform a search for any postcode and check what band has been assigned. I have carried out this search for you for Palgrave road in Bedford, and the site says that there are a mixture of tax bands prevalent in the street. Depending on what property you are looking at in particular, the council tax band will be either one of B, C or D. Many thanks, Scott

    Answered on Jan 2 2014, Report content
  • Hi, For any queries in regards to council tax, we would advice that you speak to the local council for that area who will be able to provide you with details of what band the property is in and the costs for this. We would suggest when in contact with them that you state your full situation, such as if you are the sole occupant etc as in that instance you would be eligible for a 25% deduction.

    Answered on Jan 3 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Bedford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting