Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

What private landlord accept housing benefit?

I'm looking to rent a property in Luton that accepts housing benefit.

Asked on Apr 6 2014, Renting in Luton | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • I would recommend contacting your local council as I cannot afford to rent privately with housing benefit they only pay £60 towards rent, whereas the council pay my full rental cost.

    Answered on Apr 17 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Luton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting