Skip to main content Skip to footer

Planning or licencing

What licence or planning would I need to rent 4 of my bedrooms out to contractors for 6 months at a time?

Asked on Jun 26 2011, Renting in Birmingham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Birmingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting