Skip to main content Skip to footer

What paperwork and documents do I need to rent a house/flat for the first time at the age of 18?

Asked on Feb 6 2013, Renting in Birmingham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • You will need ID, a passport, driving license, bank statement etc. Proof of earnings, you might need references or a guarantor. Cash deposit. Some landlords will run a credit check, but not all. Renting privately can be easier if you do not have a credit history or references etc. But be careful about renting from unscrupulous landlords.

    Answered on Feb 7 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Birmingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting