Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Can I sell and then rent?

Asked on Dec 28 2014, Renting in Birmingham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hey Rob, You can't rent back a house you formerly owned I'm afraid. Hope that helps. Jonathan Rolande.

    Answered on Jan 5 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Birmingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting