Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Short term letting from January to March 2017

I need one room flat or studio for three months (January - March 2017) in location close to University of Birmingham

Asked on Jul 20 2016, Renting in Birmingham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Most letting agents don't deal in short lets. You might have more luck with sites like flat-club which are more designed for short lets. Maybe try googling "short lets in Birmingham" or similar. Alternatively, if you contact the Uni, they might be able to point you in the right direction

    Answered on Sep 9 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Birmingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting