Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Need to rent but only have a travel visa for 6 months.

Can she rent?

Asked on Mar 30 2017, Renting in Birmingham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello Edmund - I think it would be difficult to find something other than a temporary let (which could mean a higher cost). Whereabouts are you looking?

    Answered on Mar 31 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Birmingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting