Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Is there any other way I can prove employment other than a reference?

My employer is taking ages to return my employment reference on a rental house we have applied for, would I be able to just give wage slips as proof of employment instead of waiting around for my employer? As we have given our current landlord notice so need to get things moving quickly and into our new house.

Asked on May 13 2017, Renting in Birmingham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello Rodney - it would depend on the landlord´s own requirements but I would imagine that most would be satisfied with that. If you could get some form of reference from your existing landlord as a substitute, that may well help. Best of luck.

    Answered on May 15 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Birmingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting