Skip to main content Skip to footer

Landlords which except housing benefit in Bognor Regis?

Asked on Aug 19 2010, Renting in Bognor Regis | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The best place to look for rental properties available (that accept housing benefit) is the benefit housing website. Otherwise contact the local council housing department, they should be able to advise you of any local landlords/agents that you can contact.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Aug 26 2010, Report content
  • It is at the discretion of the individual landlords. In all cases, we would require a personal guarantor who is a UK resident earning 3 times the annual rent with a clear credit history.

    Answered on Jan 21 2013, Report content
  • 2 bed properties to rent in bognor regis that take dss housing benefit upto £720 month

    Answered on Aug 22 2015, Report content
  • I need a 3 bedroom house as soon as possable by 24th December as the house we were renting is being sold, I have to have a goverment bond.

    Answered on Dec 11 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Bognor Regis questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting