Skip to main content Skip to footer

Is a birth certificate along with a national insurance number sufficient for renting a flat or is photo ID needed?

Asked on Nov 5 2012, Renting in Bournemouth | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Most agencies will be required to obtain proof of ID & proof of address.

    Answered on Apr 9 2013, Report content
  • National insurance is not proof of ID. Most agencies will require utility bill or bank statement 6 months to current. Birth certificate, passport or Driving licence.

    Answered on May 14 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Bournemouth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting